Teeth Whitening – Skokie, IL
A Professional Treatment To Create Brighter Smiles
No one wants to walk around with stained or discolored teeth. Yellow, dingy teeth can be unattractive and unappealing, especially if you are in the market for a new job. Whether it’s a big event coming up, family photos, or you’re just tired of having a drab smile, teeth whitening in Skokie can give you a brighter, more beautiful smile in just weeks. Dr. David Schwartz and his colleagues at North Shore Family Dentistry offer take-home teeth whitening kits to eliminate stains and revitalize your smile. If you’re ready to take your smile to the next level, call us to schedule a consultation!
How Does Take-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
If you’re wanting whiter teeth but don’t want the hassle of having to come into the dentist office for treatment, that’s okay! We offer take-home whitening kits that offer the convenience and comfort you are looking for. When discussing your dental needs with Dr. Schwartz during your initial consultation, he will take impressions of your teeth to create customized trays that you will use at home. This ensures an evenly distributed teeth whitening in Skokie experience.
Once they arrive, you’ll receive your trays as well as a professional-grade whitening gel. In order to achieve your desired results, it’s important that you follow his instructions as to how long you’ll need to wear them each day. Within a few weeks, you’ll notice a significant improvement in your smile’s appearance.
What Are the Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
By visiting your dentist in Skokie for teeth whitening treatment, you are not only making the right decision in opting for professional treatment over an over-the-counter product, but you are also making a valuable and worthwhile investment in your smile. Drug store whitening kits are ineffective, messy, and can cause your teeth to be extremely sensitive post-treatment. But with at-home whitening kits provided by North Shore Family Dentistry, we can ensure you have an even, long-lasting, and effective teeth whitening experience.
Some of the benefits of our at-home teeth whitening kits include:
- You’ll receive customized trays that fit your teeth comfortably, whitening all your teeth, not just the front ones.
- We provide a professional-strength whitening gel to ensure an even treatment.
- You’re not wasting money on an over-the-counter product that has one-size-fits-all trays and/or strips.
- You can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home, on your own time!
Tips to Maintaining Your Improvements at Home
Once you have completed your teeth whitening treatment, there are a few things you should remember if you want to keep your teeth shining bright for longer. These include:
- Avoiding or limiting stain-causing foods and/or drinks. Beverages such as coffee, soda, red wine, juices, or tea, can sabotage your whitening treatment. If you absolutely must have a cup of coffee, rinse your mouth with water afterward or if possible, brush your teeth.
- Brush your teeth twice a day using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. You’ll do this for two minutes.
- Floss at least once a day, ideally before going to bed.
- Avoid smoking or using tobacco products.
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental appointment with Dr. Schwartz, so he can thoroughly clean your teeth and perform a full examination.