Cost of Dental Implants – Skokie, IL
Invest in a Long-term Solution
You can replace your missing teeth with nearly prefect replicas of the real thing using dental implants in Skokie. As the most reliable tooth replacement treatment, you can make a long-term invest in your smile and your overall quality of life. Although you’re excited to enjoy the benefits of a complete smile, we know you still have several questions about their cost. We’ll provide you with an estimate and discuss your payment options during your initial consultation. On average, here’s what you can expect when paying for your new smile.
Types of Dental Implants
There are several factors that influence the amount you pay for dental implants because the cost is determined by your individual needs. Besides the number of teeth you’re replacing, the materials used will also impact the cost, such as titanium or ceramic implant posts. After performing your initial consultation, we will explain the costs associated with your treatment plan.
What are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
The process of replacing your teeth with dental implants will occur in multiple steps, each of which has separate costs. Often, this can make it easier to pay for your new smile because you won’t need to cover the entire amount upfront. On average, you can expect to pay for:
- Initial Consultation: Besides the office examination, you’ll also need diagnostic images and a CT scan.
- Additional Procedures: You might need certain treatments to become a candidate for dental implants, like periodontal therapy, tooth extractions, bone grafting, or a sinus lift.
- Implant Placement. Sedation or anesthesia is used during an oral surgery to place your implant posts into your jawbone.
- Abutments: Each implant post will need a fixture called an abutment. This is a connector piece between your restoration and implant post.
- Restorations: Depending on the number of teeth you’re missing, you’ll need either a crown, bridge, or denture.
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
It’s not a secret that dental implants can be expensive. Although you will pay more initially for them, they are more cost-effective than any other treatment. They have the potential to last for a lifetime with the right care, so you’ll never need to pay to have them replaced.
Does My Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
We’ll work on your behalf with your insurance carrier to maximize the value of your insurance policy. Although every plan differs, many cover a portion of the cost of certain aspects in your treatment. After paying your deductible, you can use your allowance to pay for the X-rays, restorations, or other steps in your treatment.
We will explain how your benefits are being used and if you owe a remaining balance. We will discuss your payment options to keep your new smile within your budget.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Invest in a complete smile with dental implants. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with your dentist in Skokie.